Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Back from K.L.~~

Went to KL to attend a regional training for our Learning Management System which is going to be revamped by end Mar. My colleague and I took an early flight over just so we can have more time to shop..hehe..

Checked into Boulevard Hotel, which is just next to the Mid-Valley Megamall..so convenient to go shopping..keke..my aunt and cousin who live in KL came over to join us for shopping and we shop from afternoon to dinnertime when my colleague went off to meet her cousin who's working in there for dinner. And I went over to my aunt's place to have a look, she is so into those crystals stuff that her place is full of them..here are some pics I took at her place:

Crystals..

Crystals..


& Crystals..


This is the heaviest one weighing abt 30kg!!

And her precious poodle, Girl girl
Girl girl wasn't very friendly with me when i just got there, luckily i was wearing my pants coz she was like scratching my leg when she saw me, if not i will be having scratches on my leg..after some time, she got used to me and started sticking to me, and jumped onto my lap when I sat down..hehe..

Anyway, here are some of my loots from KL:

A navy blue sweater top from Padini Authenics at 50% off, paid RM45 for it =)

A black top for hubby

Something(s) I'll definitely buy from Malaysia - SHOES!! and 3 of them in total..haha

Bought this pair at R63 after discount

This one for RM47 from Vincci

This pretty pair is also from Vincci for RM47 as well
Bought some stuff for my parents and brother too, but didn't take any pics of them..hehe..anyway, had a great time in KL shopping and catching up with my aunt..thinking of visiting her soon at the later half of the year..well, we'll see how..hehe =)