I'm back~~ Actually was back since Sat nite, but was too lazy to blog..hehe..well, I have yet to upload the photos coz some of them are with my 2 frens who are still enjoying themselves in Taiwan & flying to Hong Kong later the week..so gotta wait till they are back b4 I can post the photos ya..hee.. =p
Well, the place is really great, just that the weather is really really hot!!..think its about 33/34 Degree Celsius over there, partly also cost its not only hot, but 闷 too..so that made it worse. I was sweating like mad everyday coz we did all our shopping at those night markets or street shops..for someone like me who can't stand hot weather and the sweating, its kinda spoiled my shopping mood, coz I didn't really buy as much as I thought I will..very different from my Japan trip where the weather is nice and cool. Think I will have to go back during their spring time for the cool weather to really enjoy my shopping there..kekee =p
I will try to update as soon as I got the photos ya..till then, have a great week ahead! =D