Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Busy busy week

Went to Bugis last Sat coz hubby and his friend went to take part in a fighting game tournament at the Arcade there..most of the competitors look like teenagers from Sec schs, JCs or Polys, think the 2 of them are the oldest among them..haha =p

They didn't make it to the finals and so we left early to explore Iluma, since we have not been there yet. The place looks pretty empty, not as happening as you would expect from one of the newer shopping malls..had dinner at the Manhattan Fish Market there, the food was so-so only..think the other outlet at Plaza Sing is better =x

I'm having a busy week this week coz there are 2 company events happening in Malacca next week and I'm handling the logistics for both..the lists keep changing everyday till i oso getting blur liao @_@..and I will need to travel to Malacca to help out during 1 of the event, so will be travelling this Sun morning and coming back on Mon night..still gotta work on Tue..zzz...as long as I can get to do some shopping there, still not so bad lah..haha..let's hope there isn't much for us to do when we get there..hehe =p

Ok, i will try to post some updates from the Malacca trip, provided i'm not too lazy to do that..keke =p