Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sad...

I lost my wedding band!!.. T_T

Was at my colleague's condo for another colleague's farewell BBQ yesterday and kept my ring into my handphone pouch when helping out with the preparation of food..but at the end of the day, I can't find it in the pouch anymore!!..dunno how did it get lost..had the pouch around my wrist the whole evening and I kept it in the inner pocket of the pouch, cant understand how did it drop out of the pouch at all..

Very upset with myself for the loss..was crying like a kid when I told hubby about it..he pacified me saying it's just a physical thing, can't be helped since it's alrdy lost..and that he will bring me to get a new one to replace..I know it's no use crying over spilled milk but juz can't help but feel sad whenever I think about it now.. T_T

Haiz...