Saturday, November 17, 2007

Finally!...haa

Err..well, call me slow but I've finally decided to create a blog of my own..haha

What took me so long? coz I've always thought that there isn't much happening stuff in my life for me to blog about..not that I feel there is any now, but juz thought of giving it a try and see if I can maintain it..hehe =)

Anyways, my bridal shop finally called me today to inform me that my photos are ready for selection...i waited 5 weeks for them to call me even though my coordinator told me they will be ready in 3 weeks' time =(.. while there is another bride from the singaporebrides forum who took her photos 4 days earlier than me by the same photographer get to view hers exactly 3 weeks later!..makes me wonder is it bcoz they need to do lotsa touch-ups on my photos?..


To make things worse, my hubby's on night shift next week & he can't take leave, which means i can only view the photos next Sat!! gotta wait 1 more week b4 i can actually set my eyes on the photos..so sian.. =(

I'm thinking if i shld ask my coordinator whether there is any form of compensation to us for the 2 weeks' delay..maybe can demand for some free photos?..haha..well, we shall see..