Sunday, June 8, 2008

端午节快乐!

There wasn't much update these days coz nothing much is happening around me..heh

It's the Dumpling festival today, went over to my grandma's place for dinner and got to take some of the delicious 粽子 wrapped by my grandma home..heee =) I've always like my grandma's dumplings coz she will put a lot of ingredients in them and they are sooo delicious!!..hehe..nothing beats dumplings made with love! =D

After dinner, went for my dental appointment..it's been years since my last dental check-up, coz i've been really lazy and the half-yearly checks can really slipped out of my mind which eventually becomes years..heh..the whole thing costs me $165, since I'm been quite out of touch with the market rate for dental checks, I'm not sure if it's consider expensive?..hmm..but can claim from company so I think it's ok lah..hahaa =p

Anyway, I'm considering to remove my wisdom teeth (yes, I have 4 of them!)..cause 1 of it can be quite a pain at times..but what's holding me back is the likely costs of the extraction..think its going to be quite expensive..so I'm thinking if I should go to a polyclinic for the extraction instead, which will probably be much cheaper than those private clinics..think I will call the polyclinic up and find out more..haiz..so mah fan.. =s