Got my bonus this week..yay~~ Though its not really A LOT but its better than none..hehe..i can use it for my taiwan trip!..hee..
Just brought my mom out for a treat today, I actually thought of bringing her to those chinese restaurants but guess what she chose instead? Pizza Hut!..almost 8 out of 10 times when we wanna treat her to something better, she will choose that..guess she really likes their pizzas..haha..I think my mom is one of the fewer mothers of her age who likes to eat all these fast (junk) food: Pizza Hut, KFC, Long John.. =p
Well, as long as she is happy can liao..hehe
And tomorrow I will be giving hubby a treat at the Vienna International Buffet!! Heard pretty good feedback about it so thought of giving it a try..hehe..But when I called to make a reservation on Fri and the person who answered my call sound really sian, u can practically imagine her speaking with a 臭脸..dunno what's wrong with her..I hope I won't encounter any of such service when I'm there tomorrow.. =x