Friday, July 4, 2008

~ Hancock ~

Caught the movie just now at the Causeway point's Cathay cinema..we watched the 8.50pm show and it was full house..people sitting all the way to the front!

I quite like the movie, it has a bit of twist in the story..hehe..it's pretty good in my opinion, can go watch it if you like Will Smith's movies..hee..dunno why, I quite like movies starred by him, ever since his 'Men In Black' show =)

Came back home straight after the movie..and updating my blog now, think I'm going to bed soon..*yawnz*

Oh yah, I bought 2 pairs of capri pants from Hang Ten!!..hehee..Capri pants are kinda part of my casual wear now during the weekends, cause long pants are not casual enough & I'm too conscious of my short fat legs to wear shorts..so capri pants are the best option!..hehe..those at Hang Ten are at 50% off and its length is just nice for me..most capri pants I've came across are too long for me coz of my height and they will mostly end at my ankle, which makes it neither capri pants nor long pants..so whenever I see any capri pants that is just nice for me, I'll be sure to buy them coz I'll never know when I will find them again..keke..and since its on half price, why not?.. =p

So I bought 2 for $56..pretty good buy ya?..hee..but if it wasn't on offer, I'd think twice & thrice about buying coz its kinda expensive for brands like Hang Ten isn't it? =p Anyway, am a happy gal!!

Enjoy your weekends ahead!! =)