Saturday, January 3, 2009

~Weekends~

Had a pretty slack day at work on Friday after the New Year holiday on Thur: my manager was on leave, leaving only me and my teammate so basically there's no govt..haha..

2008 had been a great and fruitful year for me - my wedding, the honeymoon trip to Japan, the Taiwan trip with my galfriends, and a trip to Genting with my mother-in-law & sis-in-law..so its pretty much of a travelling year for me, I've never gone overseas for this many times within a year b4..hehe..and i must say, its quite addictive..keke..makes me feel like going overseas again and again, that is if my pocket allows me to do so lah.. =p

For 2009, i hope it will be as good or even better than the previous year..though there are much talk abt the bad year ahead with the recession n stuff, i still think its possible to enjoy the year as long as we keep things simplier, and cheaper of coz..haha..

It's going to be hubby's bday on the coming Monday and I can't wait to surprise him with his present!!..hehe..hope he will like it..keke...and I've to keep it as a secret from him for the past over week!!..had difficulties trying to curb my anxiety the 1st couple of days, its a real torture manz..but it will be over soon, woohoo!!..hahah..

Will show the pics of the present once I've given it to him..
so if you are wondering what I got for him, stay tuned ya..hehe =p

Have a great weekend ahead! =D