Monday, April 6, 2009

Introducing...*drum roll...*

My new guinea pig, Browny!!..i know the name isn't very creative but it did make my life easier..kekeke =p

Browny, 2 mths old. Look at his big round eyes..very cute rite??..haha..
Initially, I got a call on Saturday evening from the PetLoversCentre at Plaza Sing abt their new batch of male guinea pigs which juz came in as I asked them to contact me when they have any male guinea pigs in store..i didn't go down on Sat itself as I was out the whole day so dont wish to go out agaion..hehe..and little did i know by the time i went over on Sun, the cute one there is alrdy reserved by someone else..so sad!! T_T

I went with bro's gf, Linda coz the guys are busy - hubby got class n bro had to work..then Linda suggested to ask the staff at Plaza Sing to help check if Vivo has any piggies at the moment, and they do!..so we quickly rushed down to Harbourfront, praying that there is some more cute ones for me to buy..hehe..and luckily enough, I found Browny!!..hehee..he's pretty active when we 1st saw him, busy eating away inside the food bowl..keke..

After we got home, planned to quarantine Browny 1st as advised by the internet, but the moment we took Browny out from the box, Blacky seemed to sense his presence and started to get really excited..and both of them ended up weet-ing for each other..seeing them like that, don't bear to separate them oso..so we decided to let them meet each other 1st..

The butt sniffing session..hehe..Blacky looks very big next to him hor?..hehe..they are 5 mths apart, that's why

Following the big kor kor..keke
Cuddling together..so cute!! >v<

And while they were both busy getting to know each other, I was busy making their new home..hehe..with the help of my bro when he came over after work =)

So here's their new home now..pretty big ya, hope they are happy with it..hehe


I hope Browny will get use to his new environment soon..its so cute to see him follow watever Blacky does, even the food he eats!..haha..