But before all that, I've gotta get a cage that is big enough for the 2 piggies..so after doing some research on the internet, decided to DIY one for them..hehe..coz its way too expensive to get a big cage from the petshops liao..keke..will be making the C&C (cubes & coroplast) cages, it doesnt seem too complicated to make one and we can improvised it like adding ramps, another level etc..sounds cool rite?..hehe..but to start things off, I will be doing a simple one 1st, will add new 'features' slowly 1 at a time..hehe..
Anyway, haven't really gone on a guinea pig hunt yet..will be checking out the various petshops to see if there is any cute piggy for sale..hehe..thought of adopting one, but those currently on adoption doesnt really fit my bill..coz i'm looking for another male piggy, and preferably younger than Blacky (he is 6mth old now), while most on adoption are abt 1yr old piggies..so have to check the petshops for young piggies.
Hope I will be able to find a cute little friend for Blacky..hehe =)