Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy...spreeing!!..haha

Ordered quite a number of items from Zen's Tokyo Fashion spree, think this is the 1st time i ordered so many stuff at 1 go, in the past its 3 pcs of clothings at most..this time round, i ordered 7 in total!..woooo!!..haha

I didn't have any intention to buy anymore clothes coz had spent quite a lot recently on shopping..but after browsing thru the website via Zen's blogshop, i was tempted..haha..so there I was, shortlisting 'potential' clothings and then asking hubby on his opinion on them..keke..finally shortlisted to a handful but still too many, and when I asked hubby to help me decide on which ones to buy, he told me to juz buy..but I told him its gg to be quite a sum, and he offered to sponsor me $100 for the clothings!!..yay!!..hehe =D

Here are my upcoming loots (hope none of them are OOS and are as good as they seem):



Bought this in black & white to go with some of my shorter dresses =)

Looking forward to these loots soon!..hehe =D