Monday, July 19, 2010

Inception..nice!! =)

Just caught the movie 'Inception' just now..its almost a 2.5hr show, we started watching at 6.40pm and it ended ard 9.15pm..but the seats at Yishun GV isn't really that comfy for such a long show =p

I find it pretty 'mind-blowing', with twists and turns..really keep you focused on the show, though 1 uncle (i think) in front dozed off and snored momentarily..I don't find the show boring, so I guess he's just too tired?..keke =p

Made an impromptu trip to the Woodlands Waterfront, which is opened to the public since May 2010..its not complete yet, juz one third done, still constructing the remaining two-third of the place. Didn't take any photos coz I did not have my camera with me and the hp one juz cannot make it =p

Anyway, I quite like the place..so will plan another trip there again and take some photos! =)