Met up with Erica and Weiling on Sat to try out the Greenhouse cafe at 313 which Ppm mentioned in one of her blogposts, made reservation and were given the swing seats in a corner at the back, though the ones near the entrance looks nicer with the flowers and stuff, we still prefer the seclusion of the one we got..hehe =p
But sadly, the lighting there isn't very good for photo-taking..took us several tries to get it right, or is it my camera the cause of it?..think should change my camera soon =x So I will juz post some nicer ones here..hehe =p


The food was pretty nice, but the ventilation there is pretty bad..our hair smells after leaving the place, and they forgot to give us our dessert for the set meal.. =_= but I quite enjoy swinging on the seat while chatting away..hehe =p
One of my sec sch close friend is getting married this Sun, and I'm one of the jie mei's!..we thought of some pretty mean stuff for the sabo session..will update after the event!..hehehe *evil horns growing* =p
One of my sec sch close friend is getting married this Sun, and I'm one of the jie mei's!..we thought of some pretty mean stuff for the sabo session..will update after the event!..hehehe *evil horns growing* =p

