Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy Birthday to Hubby! ^ ^

Took leave to celebrate hubby's birthday today..bought a small Doraemon cake for him yesterday since he likes Doraemon..keke


Cute?..haha..and we poked the candle at the top corner to avoid disfiguring the Doraemon picture..keke

Didn't really do anything special today, I cooked lunch for him and went out to Ang Mo Kio to shop and then go for a crab feast at the Melben Seafood place there. Shopped in AMK hub and the neighbourhood shops around the area..bought a white belt which I've been looking for ages to match a new dress I bought..hehe =p

We were at the seafood place quite early, before 6.30pm, so there wasn't any crowd yet and we didnt have to wait very long for our food too! ^^ We ordered our fave crab bee hoon, butter crab and the fried 小馒头 to go with the butter sauce *slurpz* Should go try if you are into crabs..hehe

Still feeling full from the meal..hahaa..have a great week ahead!! =)