I'll be home alone for the past 1.5 weeks coz hubby has flew off to Japan with his fren to explore the west Japan and to attend his fren's idol's concert at Yokohama...and then I will join him there with my mother & sister in-law.
Guess I was too bored to be home alone so at times I will do some house chores to past time..haha..here wipe abit, there wipe abit..keke..usually not so hardworking one, but when u r alone, just feel that there's lots of time on hand to pass.. =p
Anyway, will be overseas this CNY..not to deliberately 避年 but coz hubby wanna bring his mother to see snow in Hokkaido and there is the Snow Fest during the 7th Feb week, so our plan is to go Tokyo for 5 days and Sapporo/Hokkaido for another 5..won't miss Tokyo coz we don't wanna miss any shopping there..haha! =p
To be frank, I ain't too enthu abt going Sapporo & Hokkaido during the winter season..coz I personally feel that its very cumbersome to go in the winter, with all the winter wear and necessities required to withstand the coldness & dryness..but since hubby wanna bring his mother, guess I shldn't be a spoilsport lor..heh, though I would very much prefer to see Hokkaido during its 'colorful' season than to see vast whiteness =p
Ok, counting down to my trip to Japan now..hehe..another 10 days to go! Have a great week ahead! =)