Friday, February 1, 2008

~ Surprise ~

Got another pressie today, & this time its from my hubby..heehee =)

Cinnamoroll ^^

Have taken a liking for this character from Sanrio recently..dunno y, juz like it coz it looks so cute & fluffy..heehee..we were talking abt our honeymoon trip to Japan and considering whether to go to any of the theme parks when he asked if I would wanna get a Cinnamoroll stuffed toy if I see one, and I said can consider if its not too bulky to bring back..and he went to get one yesterday as a surprise for our 9th dating anniversary gift, so sweet!!..heee =)

And this goes together with the tiny one I had on my desk:

A closeup on the small one:

Cute rite?..hehee..i know i'm getting abit old for stuffed toys & they aren't practical at all..but i still like them!..hehee..but that doesn't mean i like all kinds of stuffed toys, only selected ones, esp characters from animes/comics..hehe =3

Oh yah, i haven't thought of what to get for him yet..die liao..its so difficult to buy presents for guys..coz they aren't like us gals who can fancy lotsa stuff which we alrdy have at home..haha, hmm...have to start looking liao.. *headache*

Anyway, enjoy ur weekends & happy CNY in advance! =)