Sunday, November 15, 2009

Updates!!

Hey hey, went for my pre-op thing on Wed afternoon..its a procedure they called 'Laser PI', whereby they create incisions in the cornea to reduce the eye pressure 1 week before the operation..sounds scary rite?..hehe..but the whole thing isn't so coz basically they got me to sit in front of 2 machines and stare into them when the doctor did his stuff..juz see lights flashing and a bit of stinging sensation. The only thing is my eyes have difficulty remaining still for long coz of the lights, think its normal bah?..hehe..

After that, my vision was abit blurry even with my specs and abit yellowish, like I had coloured shades on..asked the doc abt it and he says its normal so nothing to freak out abt..hehe..then was given quite a number of eyedrops to apply before and after the operation..so now i'm religiously applying the eyedrops to make sure everything goes well =)

And I'll be specs & contact lens free after my operation this coming thur!!..hehe..can't wait! I just hope I won't start getting the cold feet when the day comes..hehe =p

Caught the 2012 movie yesterday with my family, it's a really great show!!..though it kinda makes me think, what if all those shown in the movie are really going to come true?..what will we do?..hmmm..can really get emo with such thoughts lor..well, let's just enjoy it as a movie bah..hehe =p