Guess most of us are in CNY mood alrdy rite?..hehe..me too, don't really have the mood to work even though there are lotsa stuff to clear =x
Didn't buy any clothes specially for CNY, coz still have a few dresses bought earlier that are not worn before, so just wear them lah..moreover, the clothes on sale for the CNY period are usually red or some very bright colours..hehe, and the tendency to see another person wearing the same piece is relatively high too..keke =p
But something sad happened during this festive season, my manager's father passed away yesterday morning due to cancer..he was cured 3 years back but the relapse occurred late last Dec, and within a few week's time, his condition went downhill tremendously..so much so that he gotta survive on drip and lost almost 20kg..heard he died in his sleep, so hopefully that was a less suffering way for him..I went to the wake last nite with my colleagues after work and my manager's eyes were swollen from all the crying n lack of sleep since the whole family has been taking turns to take care of the father before he passed on..the most heart-wrenching thing was seeing her mother looking so lost from the death of her life-long partner, as they have been a very close couple spending most of their time together..makes me feel sad juz thinking about it..*sob*
I hope the family will stay strong together and help the mother move on with her life without the father..this makes me wonder if I'll be able to cope with the grieve if I were in her mother's shoes..I guess I will be very devastated over it..I wonder which is better, the one who leaves first or the one who stays behind?..hmmm...
Ok, enough of such emo stuff..the new year is near so let's stay positive!! =D Happy spring cleaning ya! =)