
Bought the tops in 3 different colours..coz the material is nice to wear and can be worn for both work and casual..hee =)

These are all the dresses I bought, most of them are bought at Harajuku..hee =)

These are all the accessories & miscellaneous stuff I bought
Music Box that hubby bought for me at the Music Forest =D

My pink PSP!!..hehe =)
Music Box that hubby bought for me at the Music Forest =D
My pink PSP!!..hehe =)

And the most expensive purchase from my trip..kinda guilty for buying such an expensive stuff >_<

Our 3 boxes of stuff air-flown from Japan..took this picture when they arrived =D

These are the contents of the boxes..think only 3 - 5 items from these boxes are mine, the rest are all hubby's..this is how much we spent on anime-related stuff..hehe \(^v^)/
Well, that's all the stuff I've taken photos of..didn't bother to take hubby's stuff coz there are just too much!..hahaa..
This marks the end of my entries on my Japan trip!..I'm missing the place badly already..haizz.. =x
This marks the end of my entries on my Japan trip!..I'm missing the place badly already..haizz.. =x